Pursuant to art. 13, Italian Legislative Decree of June 30 2003 n. 196, we inform you that L’Erbolario S.r.l. guarantees, relative to regulation provisions, that personal data processing is carried out in accordance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity, of the data subject, with particular reference to the confidentiality, personal identity, right and protection of personal data. This page describes how the www.erbolario.com website processes the personal data of its users. This is an information notice on personal data processing, which is also provided in accordance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 (hereinafter referred to as the Privacy Code) for the users of the services of our website, which are provided through the internet. The information notice is not valid for other websites which may be accessible through links found on our website, for which L’erbolario S.r.l. cannot be held liable whatsoever.
PROCESSING OPERATIONS AND RELATIVE PURPOSES
All the personal information provided by you is a result of your free choice; we do not make use of illicit measures to obtain this information without your consent. The information that you provide by submitting an email and/or by completing the registration form is only used to reply to your questions or to fulfil your requests; only with your express consent can our organisation use your personal data to send promotional and sales information, i.e. information relative to new offers on products or services; lastly, only if you provide additional specific consent, will your personal data be disclosed to our sales partners so that they can send information or promotional materials of interest to you.
Personal data may be processed with or without the use of computer systems, and in any case may be automated, and will include every operation necessary to process the relative data, as set forth in art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a, of Italian Legislative Decree of June 30 2003 n. 196 (“processing” refers to any operation or set of operations, even carried out without the use of computer systems, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blockage, communication, diffusion, deletion and destruction of data, even if it is not recorded in a database); in any case, processing will be carried out in accordance with every cautionary measure guaranteeing safety and confidentiality. Personal data will be processed exclusively by staff appointed to perform data processing, nominated directly by the Data Controller, L’Erbolario S.r.l., who has implemented all the necessary minimum IT security measures to reduce the risk of the violation of its users’ privacy, by third parties, to a minimum, and these measures are constantly updated as needed.
The computer systems and software procedures set up for the operation of this site acquire, over the course of normal operation, some personal data which is sent implicitly through the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but which may, by its very nature and through processing and associations with data held by third parties, make it possible to identify users. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error ..) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical data regarding use of the site and to control its correct operation, and are immediately deleted after processing. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes damaging the site.
THE OPTION OF PROVIDING YOUR DATA
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of emails to the addresses provided on this website entails the acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The web site does not acquire any personal data from its users. Cookies are not used to send personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind, i.e. user tracking systems. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently saved on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the submission of session identification data (comprised of random numbers generated by the server) required to allow secure and efficient navigation of the site. The so-called session cookies that are used on this site prevent the use of other IT techniques that could potentially jeopardise user navigation confidentiality and do not allow the acquisition of user personal identification data.
SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE
Only subjects named by the undersigned Data Controller, L’Erbolario S.r.l., may acquire your data, as data processors or appointed staff.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
We may give your data to one or more given subjects, according to the following terms:
- to subjects who can, by law, by regulation or by European Legislation, access the data within the restrictions set forth by the said regulations (for example, social and welfare agencies, the associations of local agencies, public administrations and agencies, associations, foundations, association and/or insurance agencies or bodies)
- to subjects who require access to your data for auxiliary purposes in the relationship between you and us, strictly within the limitations required to perform the auxiliary tasks (for example, banks and credit institutions, delivery companies and carriers, service providers)
- to subjects who are our consultants, within the limits required to perform their tasks for our organisation, conditional to our letter of appointment which lays down compliance with confidentiality and security.
Your data will not be disclosed by us, i.e. it will not be given to undetermined subjects in any manner, which also includes not making your data available or for consultation, unless you have provided specific, free and informed consent, expressed by you and granted for each type of processing.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Below is an excerpt from article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you of the rights that you are free to exercise:
- you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data concerning you, even if it is not registered, and its communication in an intelligible form
- you have the right to know the origin of your personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing
- you have the right to know the logic that has been applied in processing your data through computer systems
- you have the right to have your data updated, corrected, when required, and integrated
- you have the right to have your data deleted, changed into an anonymous form or to block any processing in violation of the law
- you have the right to have your data deleted, changed into an anonymous form or to block any processing that is not required for its storage, in relation to the purposes that the data was collected for or processed thereafter
- you have the right to receive certification that any update, correction, integration, deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or block of your data has been made known, also in terms of the content, to anyone who may have received your data, except in cases where this is impossible or entails the employment of measures that are manifestly disproportionate to the right that it protects
- you have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to having your personal data processed, even if the said data pertains to the purpose for which it was collected
- you have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, to having your personal data processed for the purpose of receiving advertising or direct sales materials or to fulfil market research or sales communications.
To exercise these rights, pursuant to article 13 letter f) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, you can contact our appointed data manager, Avv. Pierluigi Stolfi, who is available at the postal address of our registered offices.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller is L’Erbolario S.r.l., with registered offices in Viale Milano 74, 26900 Lodi (LO) – Italy – E-mail:email@example.com ; the Data Processor is Avv. Pierluigi Stolfi, who is available at the registered offices of our company.